Procedure for the admission
To be a member of J.D. Public School you need to register the child after meeting the admission counsellor. Once registration formalities are completed the admission is made on the basis of entrance test in order to understand the child's readiness to join the school, his/her developmental milestones and special needs if any. The admission for all classes would be done in a transparent process based on the categorization made by school in accordance to its objectives. The acceptance of the admission shall be notified online and telephonically only to the parent/ guardian. Fees must be paid within the stipulated time in the offer of admission. Non-attendance/ non-payment of the fee on the required day shall mean the cancellation of admission. After the admission, the child shall be allotted the class & the section.
The age eligibility for the Pre-Primary classes is as follows:
||4+ years and so on
||5+ years and so on
||6+ years and so on
Documents required at the time of registration :
1. Attested copy of Date of Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation for Grade Pre-Nursery to I.
2. T.C duly signed by Area Education Officer along with Report Card of Previous Grade.
3. Medical Fitness Certificate of Student.
4. Address Proof & Identification Proof of Parents.
5. Photographs 4 passport size of student and 1 photograph of both the parents.(combine)